Thursday, October 20, 2011

Waiting....

I've heard multi-published writers say it never gets easy when you're waiting for an editor to comment on a new manuscript, and now I know what they meant! I've submitting my entire new manuscript to a new editor, and the waiting begins! All the old insecurities are there, yet in another sense, selling a book does make one feel like they've crossed over some line that before the sale was a blurry line only certain people got to cross. In one sense...in another, you still wait with baited breath for the email to pop up with either suggestions for the manuscript or the standard, "Your book doesn't fit what we're currently looking for."
In the meantime, work on your next book! That's what I'm doing...hammering out the plot for a continuing character story and loving it. It feels so good to create again after basically two years of editing and revising the two completed books! Hang in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment