Saturday, November 19, 2011

Writer's group withdrawals!!

The most recent meeting was only last Saturday, but knowing I won't attend another one until spring is already bumming me out! Due to my new job, which is at a beautiful resort and I'm not complaining about anything to do with my new position... I'll just miss my group until spring rolls around and my schedule returns to Monday- Friday!!

The meeting on Saturday made the separation even more difficult. November is always our Storyteller Awards meeting. We tally points for all the writing activities of the year. The top three winners receive prizes, we exchange inexpensive and fun gifts and then eat a delicious potluck lunch. Of course we share our victories and defeats, brainstorm ideas and build deeper relationships. I love my RWA group!!

No comments:

Post a Comment