Thursday, August 9, 2012

Just Plain Lucky update

Okay, so I'm terrible at blogging like I should, but I have been busy writing! The galley's for Just Plain Lucky arrived on Tuesday, just as I sat down on my 2nd day  of vacation to work on my new manuscript I'm calling, The New Adventure, at least for now:)

But that's all right! At least I had a couple of days to go through the galley's and make the correction list. They are now winging their way back to my wonderful editor:)

Please check out my facebook page at tesa.devyn1@facebook.com  for a twitter post I found explaining the difference between, which and that. All those little things writer's need to be reminded of!


1 comment:

  1. OMG..... you are now an author??!! can't wait to read your work!!! happy writing//

    ReplyDelete