Sunday, August 14, 2011

Technology

Is anyone out there as technologically as handicapped as I am??? I only wanted to update  my Yahoo Groups email and contact info to match my author and two hours later, I'm just not getting to my blog and then to the revisions on the query and synopsis of Book 2. Is it me...or is it not user friendly to maintain our sites? Several of my writer friends seem to buzz right through uploading files, changing contact information, even uploading photos, but for me it seems to be an effort. I know organization would help. I simply need to focus on one thing and make it easier on myself.

On another note, it appears the cover for my historical, Dangerous Disguise, is complete, so I'll be uploading :)) the cover as soon as I have it. I'm so excited! I can't lose sight of the reality of selling my book when I get bogged down with the marketing and technology!

So, focus and simplicity is going to be my goal for the future, write down important information in one spot, such as directions on how to edit and add to my Yahoo Groups! My emails accounts and next...my website! I'd love to hear of your challenges and solutions! Please share:)

No comments:

Post a Comment