Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Release Date!!

I say this every time I manage to log onto my blog and write a few words, but I can't believe nearly a month has gone by without blogging. I'm still not good at this marketing thing...but one thing I can share and am extremely excited about; Dangerous Disguise is being released March 23! This month!
I've already ordered books for signings so will keep everyone updated on the locations and times. The Wild Rose Press continues to be fabulous to work with. For anyone who thinks an "E" publisher doesn't help market your book, hasn't worked with TWRP.

I just received a letter from the marketing department requesting more information so THEY can better market my book.
Yesterday, the publisher sent out an email inviting authors to sign up with iTunes and Android for marketing on the down loaded copies. TWRP is sponsoring a retreat on a working ranch next fall, complete with workshops, horseback riding and relaxation. I feel truly blessed to have sold my first novel and to work with such an upstanding, professional company!

No comments:

Post a Comment